DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Ban Tink?

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Should Tinkerbell be banned

YES
54%
NO
46%

Total votes: 41

Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

I had an account over there an was banned. I recieved no IM or PM. I gess I was PM'd and then banned bfore I could respond. I did not flame anyone or post stupid posts. I used it to view. Yet I was banned. Must be that unwritten alias rule.

Just for you, and I will refer to it as the "Player-36 Clause" I will envoke any rule for any reason at any time, and say who could have anticipated that? It's cool for you kids to use that but we have answer to every change we make here.

Your argumant is old, has little basis, and is losing my interest.

Each comparison from here to there seems to have reason on this side, and wavers on no logic on that side.

It's obvious that everything done on that site, is a reaction from emotion and not thought out well.

Again, beware of the Player-36 clause. I will use it.
Last edited by Napalm on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

psst...Napalm
hey... napalm maybe if we're really really quiet they will just go away.......
Nevermind!!

Beings that we are off subject anyhow! I hope i don't get an email :lol: (Come on Napalm you even cracked a smile at that.) Do I since some hostilities here. I don't see a problem with there being 100 different PTTs. But all forums need to be administrated in some form. If ya want them to survive. Your differences in how they are run is one of the same. Your opinions of this is just, both may be right. But the bickering obviously ain't doin' any good. To each their own.

Can't we'all just get along! :lol:

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

No I'm not bitter at all. I have said mnay times before I think this is amusing. Here's one for you Jerry

:roll: and another :O)

I'm just trying to help them see the light, but I guess I'm woring with Ray Charles.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.

PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

What was your account called? I only thought that the people who were actually posting stupid things under alias were banned. If you tell me which one it was I'll ask them if they can unban it. I'm trying to be objective here and I don't support banning of anybody for any reason or making up rules. I only support the banning of the veterans who were acting like noobs under alias. I'm not one of the admins there though.
I would like everyone to fall under the same rules. If that's not happening at PTT3 I'll try and get that changed. Just like I would appreciate it if everyone fell under the same rules here.
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

That's not the point and I have no desire to see what's going on there. I do not want another account there.

The point is that it's not what you say it is over there. I have seen that first hand. As the rules state, you have only the rights the admins give you, until they desire to take it away. (Oh ya, at anytime without reason.)

And so it has been done.

Hypocritical "Being a hypocrite. Saying one thing but acting or thinking in a contradictory manner."

Can anyone say Hhal orPTT3 in general?

I'm done here.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.

NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

I am so sick the "rise above it" crap. It sets a tone of laziness. No offense what these children have done and the way they have done it was horrendous. They continue to spew hate and lies. Yes, they are "children" thats just another excuse to sit on the sidelines. Personally for the sake of the community I say we place a 30 day ban to let things settle down. Otherwise, they will continue to point fingers, tell lies and try to start fights.
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

The point is that it's not what you say it is over there.
If what you said is true about being baned then no it's not, and it's not what I thought it is. But hopefully I'll be able to make suggestions and get things changed for the better there without being labeled a complainer.
EDIT: And Napalm, what was the name of the account that got banned?
Last edited by PLAYER36-SA- on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

Okay, since the finger is now being pointed at me, I'll defend myself.
the finger is still being pointed over here, why is that?

Maybe it has something to do with the new rules over here? They seem... somehow... a bit harsher than they did on the original PTT, don't ya think?
I've decided, for one, that PTT3 will never go anywhere, so I've come back here (a while ago, actually) to try to change it. My latest posts on PTT3 were only to show them what, exactly, was happening over here, and to rally support for change over here- which we need desperately. And I've already entered Phase 1- see my "Suggested amendment to the rules" thread.
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

Well it obvious that PTT2 will not loose many of its members to the new sites. They all have to return home sometimes. Now torwards player36. From what I understand is that you are argueing over something that is obviously being practiced in your forum(PTT3) that you claims the MODs at this forum(PTT2) is doing? Is this correct? And basicly you want to be the one that decides the rules? Do we see a pattern yet. I could go on, but out of respect I will not. :razz:

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

What I would really like is a democratic system where all members vote on the important decisions, but since that's not going to happen I would at least like a situation where the same rules apply to everybody and if something isn't covered in the rules but the admin doesn't like, the offender would be asked to stop before anybody took action against them.