DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Ban Tink?

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Should Tinkerbell be banned

YES
54%
NO
46%

Total votes: 41

NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Ban Tink?

Post by NUTS! »

Just wondering what people thought.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by 44 »

She belongs in Neverland. Never-to-be-seen-in-here-again-land.
Repent©ºâ²
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Repent©ºâ² »

I think it was 700 post ago she said wanted to be banned.
Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Who knows if she was kidding or not - but bedies that, this thread is exactly the problem - this kind of thng should be in a PM to a moderator, and NOT on the public forums....
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

i think if we all wag our finger at her simultaneously she will tuck her tail and retreat silently to her corner.

i'm not really in favor of banning anyone for behavior that isnt malicious, and i dont think Tink has been malicious. i just think she is way too over zealous and needs to learn acceptable socialization. Hhal on the other hand had some malicious motives at times i think. Soap too.

i'm for giving Tink a chance to respond in a proper way.
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

Well, tink asked to be banned so she probably should be, at least that's what happened with bloop.
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

I'm with spirt. This is not where this belongs if it belongs anywhere. Tink seems to jump the gun a few times and maybe someone that writes as much as she does should read a little more before the fingers start typing. I haven't seen malicious intent anywhere. The mods have the right to do as they see fit, but i vote to remove this topic. I can't believe 1 little girl can scare this many people. Ya'll are funny :lol:

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by niKo »

I agree with Jerry. I think with all the issues with spamming recently, sometimes things like this have too much thought put into them. Like said earlier, I believe that simply asking her would help a lot. It would be much more effective to speak to her directly, asking her to think and read a little more before posting, than making a topic like this. I think all the threads about spammers perpetuate the problem.

=niKo.
Remember.
Repent©ºâ²
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Repent©ºâ² »

lol......like you don't think thats been tried. I'm not for banning her but she has asked to be banned on a number of occasions.
Last edited by Repent©ºâ² on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

Only because she felt that she was being singled out. Or someone else was being singled out. Again maybe she needed to read some more before the typing began. You can't make a community stronger by killing off the population just because they talk too much. Wouldn't we all love it if the females in our lives wouldn't change/speak their minds so much. :lol:

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar