DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Ban Tink?

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Should Tinkerbell be banned

YES
54%
NO
46%

Total votes: 41

Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

are u all fighting over ptt3 and ptt2 agian?
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

@ Dr
True, but your missing one point here. Tink has been going after nappy for some time. She has also made/posted some comments trying to call me out. Thought it was fair for a bit of a turnaround. Honestly, though this is not working out the way I had ultimately planned. I find tink annoying but I felt bad for her asking to banned. I truly hope the votes turnaround.

So no comment as to what was posted up above? No denial, no discredit, man for all the talk you guys do about being adult you sure have no cajoles.
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

drsawbones wrote:
I for one really enjoy the individuality that EACH member
brings to the table here, [bad not so enjoyable]
...and yes, I even like talking about
prom dresses to Tink.

hmm.. i remember those Conversations.. those were fun.

Banning TInk:

actually it really won't matter. i am quitting TT and all. Uncle is deleting Think Tanks. i talked with jerry and thought it might be good to leave TT.. it would make most members actually happy... i've caused enough on here and i am really suprised that Nappy is actually be nice to me after all that i have caused. hope you all enjoy playing TT. hope to come back someday. till then.....

Bye.. will miss you all.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

Tink, hopefully you will have access to a regular computer regularly in the near future.

Either to play TT or visit us here at PTT2.

I have a feeling you'll be back to check in with some of the people here.

I hope you do well, and for what it's worth, as I said before I had no intention of silencing you or banning you.

You are persistent, i'll give you that. I hope you have no hard feelings as I don't have any at all.

I wish you well and I hope your wish will one day come true and you can come back to this community and be an important part of it.

Napalm

This thread is done.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."