DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

The Dungeon is open for busness.

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Its a place the vets wanted since original ptt. The original forums are still visited regularly by the Dungeon members.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
*Sheena*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by *Sheena* »

UGGGG where do I sign up? I think I'm over 18
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by Bolo »

so the mods think im under 18? yea im under 200lbs too
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

No bolo its not automatic, you need to click on user groups and request to join. I know your over 200. I saw pic. :o
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Hey CB...Thanks for letting me into the Dungeon. However, given my experience with the forum, I no longer want to participate. Please remove me from the authorized user list.
Tankster
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Tankster »

^ I'll take his spot.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Jeez...didn't wait long did you? :wink:

I am sure they would be more than happy to include you even if I weren't leaving.
*Sheena*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by *Sheena* »

Mighty ^ gotta understand bud sometimes like myself I need a place to vent wether it be in a joke or just to say anything off the wall it makes life alot easier to deal with and like cb had said some Ptt members wanted a site for adults so they could do just that vent with out harming the lil ones..
you can make the forum anything you want, well.. maybe with a lil discretion you have all walks of life here and everyone has thier own view points on life if you can't except people for who they are or for what they say than yes an adult forum is not for you thier are three things most adults talk about Politics, Religion, sex, ( or should I say relationships?) if you can't seem to talk about these things than maybe you could enlighten us with something differant..
I'm sorry you feel the forum is not for you it was not intended to hurt anyone and everyone has a right to thier own view points on life you may not like it but it's not up to you or anyone else to tell you how to think or feel..I'm glad the forum is here I've posted more crap in this forum than I have in the four years I have been on Ptt and yes the post I have put up are crap but alot of fun soooooo :rockon: Dungeon
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

@Sheena...I enjoy the stuff you posted and they give me a chuckle or two while I am eating lunch or just browsing. And I do see the desire for an adult forum and a need for some. It does seem to foster closeness for some, good old fashioned ribbing for others, not to mention some wacky stuff...
Believe it or not, I liked posting and reading some of the wild life stories and jokes. What I couldn't take was the personal attack, because my views offend someone. It's one thing to say my point of view is stupid. It's quite another to call me stupid and a bs'er to boot. <I'll leave some of the more colorful comments and anecdotes from the Dungeon etc. out of this post.>
Obviously, I am not blaming the whole adult forum for me leaving. There are some good people there, including you. It's just a choice based on the fact that as "get some" had said previously, I have the option of tuning it off.

Anyways, I'll be around the general forums to post and to receive PM's. Also, please feel free to email me at steve31273@yahoo.com with any juicy stuff from the Dungeon. :wink:
*Sheena*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by *Sheena* »

oKIE dOKIE :roll: