DAZZLE S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

The Dungeon is open for busness.

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Postby Bloop? on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:42 pm

How do I get validated as being over 18? I don't KNOW any of the mods ...

*rubs peach fuzz chin* ... uhh, I mean, stubble. Yes, stubble!

Is this forum going to have some reposts of TT's various crossdressing episodes?

And you might want to add Jay, seeing as his 18th was about a month ago. (Why he's not been around; doing the whole 'drink and promiscuous sex' thing, now he can.)
Bloop?
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

-=-

Postby niKo on Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:14 pm

Cool idea. I don't have a problem with it, but is anyone else around here noticing that the community here's becoming less and less inclusive? What with things happening like an invitation only convention, and an adults only forum. Like I said - there's nothing wrong with these, but if this stuff continues more people might leave, and I think that's not what we want, if we're not sure at the moment how to move this game along.

=niKo.
Remember.
niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Postby CB on Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 pm

Its a place the vets wanted since original ptt. The original forums are still visited regularly by the Dungeon members.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby *Sheena* on Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:58 am

UGGGG where do I sign up? I think I'm over 18
*Sheena*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Bolo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 pm

so the mods think im under 18? yea im under 200lbs too
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Postby CB on Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:26 pm

No bolo its not automatic, you need to click on user groups and request to join. I know your over 200. I saw pic. :o
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mighty Mouse on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:17 pm

Hey CB...Thanks for letting me into the Dungeon. However, given my experience with the forum, I no longer want to participate. Please remove me from the authorized user list.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Postby Tankster on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 pm

^ I'll take his spot.
Tankster
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Mighty Mouse on Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:51 am

Jeez...didn't wait long did you? :wink:

I am sure they would be more than happy to include you even if I weren't leaving.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Postby *Sheena* on Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:46 am

Mighty ^ gotta understand bud sometimes like myself I need a place to vent wether it be in a joke or just to say anything off the wall it makes life alot easier to deal with and like cb had said some Ptt members wanted a site for adults so they could do just that vent with out harming the lil ones..
you can make the forum anything you want, well.. maybe with a lil discretion you have all walks of life here and everyone has thier own view points on life if you can't except people for who they are or for what they say than yes an adult forum is not for you thier are three things most adults talk about Politics, Religion, sex, ( or should I say relationships?) if you can't seem to talk about these things than maybe you could enlighten us with something differant..
I'm sorry you feel the forum is not for you it was not intended to hurt anyone and everyone has a right to thier own view points on life you may not like it but it's not up to you or anyone else to tell you how to think or feel..I'm glad the forum is here I've posted more crap in this forum than I have in the four years I have been on Ptt and yes the post I have put up are crap but alot of fun soooooo :rockon: Dungeon
*Sheena*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PreviousNext