DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

The Dungeon is open for busness.

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

^ Tink I don't see a reason anyone would have to leave (unless your soap). I'm sorry did I say that aloud. Anyway this is better than reality tv. :lol:

@nuts
let me start with :lol: and end with; I've got a story for ya about a chick without legs.

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

An appropriate question would be how will the admins of the site know who is and isn't 18 yrs old?

If we had the "Birthdate" function in our profiles it would have been slightly easier... but at the moment, what from stopping a 15 year old from passing him/her-self off as an adult?
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Right now I have a verification thread in the admin and mod forum. We will be taking input on all members that request to join The Dungeon. Between all of the mods and admins, we can verify most members which are long time vets. As for the new members its going to be tough.. were open to suggestions for age verification. In other words we won't be just taking anyones word for it.

@@ Nuts,, were working on it.. we had a security hole and fixed that , now you guys cant post. We will get it right soon. Hang in there ,, practice cursing until then. :lol:
Last edited by CB on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

[quote="Jerry"]^ Tink I don't see a reason anyone would have to leave (unless your soap). I'm sorry did I say that aloud. Anyway this is better than reality tv. :lol:

yes.. i know jerry.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Warfare

Post by Warfare »

what from stopping a 15 year old from passing him/her-self off as an adult?

Easy.

Icna no modwizard work!! art crazy hw do i join TT? mah servr nmot seen hlep!!

This is, obviously, a completely mature adult who has taken his time and effort to attempt a post for the first time after a horrendous vehicle accident that rendered the left side of his brain nearly inoperable. Thankfully, due to the loving nature of of our wonderful health care in the United States (that has been so slandered by another obsession of pgg) he is still alive, yet unfortunately has a speech impediment along with other issues that don't surface to us on the internet. This person is much more deserving of an adult rated board than the rest of us particularly because he now has to eat through a straw and the action has pretty much ended out of his favor. Wouldn't you hate to have to sit in a wheelchair and let Microsoft Sam do the talking?

No 'mature', hormonal fifteen year old bent on sneaking his way into adult rated forums can possibly seem that retarded. Instead he will comment about how his intelligence is above par, attempt to subliminally reference his superiority, and he will cut down all who oppose his almightiness.

Solution? No adult rated board.

Thread over. I win. Where's my bucket?
Rogue
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Rogue »

Points and laughs at the few whining folks that made this happen. I can go where you can't go. I can go where you can't go.

Bricka Bracka
Fire Cracka
Siss Boom Baa
I can go where you can't go
YAY! Poop!

Leave the mature stuff to we adults. Meh.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

^ and he posts almost exactly what I thought he would :alien:

I'm in... cya there, gents (and ladies too)
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Umm, I don't shave. Can I still get in?
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

This guy doesn't either. He's old enough, so I bet you're OK...

Warfare

Post by Warfare »

Hhal wrote:Wait, I got it! They have to submit nude pictures of themselves! No kid would be mature enough to do that. :idea: