DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Profile update

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Profile update

Post by jedirieb »

I've noticed two things that can be very annoying about profiles. One, when someone has a YIM username typed in, I can't just copy the username, it comes up with a new page to start a conversation. No big deal there really, just a bit annoying.

Two, there's no place to put a Skype name in your profile. I just got around to downloading Skype last night, but I can't add anyone because I don't know any usernames. This one is the one I would like fixed if possible. It would be more convenient for those using Skype to be able to go into profiles and grab Skype names. Thanks in advance Doc.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

I hate to *bump* but I also wanted to know if you could give US the ability to change our name on PTT@ instead of asking an admin for the job to be done...
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Pick a name and keep it.

I have changed some names when the person is getting harassed and needs a new start. I have changed names and it has started to snowball. If members were allowed to change there names , no one would know who was who. Its confusing talking about it.

Maybe down the road we can adopt a one time name change but we need a thread to log the names (from-to)
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Why am I envisioning nice long names like Monkey Boy formerly known as Mighty Mouse formerly known as Smart Pig formerly known as Guishin? :lol: