DAZZLE S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Search found 34 matches

Return

Re: Well done Mr Phobik !

The company this website is hosted at did not reimburse us, though they should. We literally lost everything. Thankfully there was a lone back up made about 4 months ago. The back up was made prior to a lot of changes thus pho had to spend countless hours recoding and what not. Pho has made steps to insure that this doesn't happen again as we have automatic back ups daily. Thanks for taking the time out of your summer vacation to fix this baby up.
by Cloud
Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Well done Mr Phobik !

Superb recovery from a bad situation, great effort recoding the old backup to get the site back up. We all appreciate the work you have done to keep PTT forums alive, good job :monkey: :tankerguns:
by Dazzle
Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

I cannot believe it's been SEVEN YEARS since I've gotten on this website or played thinkthanks! It's awesome that the community is still doing stuff!
by SkyeSoul
Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Miley Cyrus Quits Music

so did miley really quit music?? :?
by JENIUS
Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Convention

in the interest of getting people to play the game how about we stop entering a TBM server and immediately suggesting that half the players in that server leave to play scrum.

a full server is rare....stop breaking them up.
by get some
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agree 100% with the TS problem. Tried to come back and play after months off only to have games stopped because the scrummers want to play elsewhere. I always hated scrum lol..
by dad
Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jerry wrote:I have! It could use a few touch ups here and there. Even some centering of one or two. And I don't know how Roller Ball isn't on the banner! Plus the racing game type isn't included......

Send me the pics and I'll put them on :) :rockon: Jerry
by ThatGuySam
Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's the modern age... TT convention 2014.

Now everyone look pretty for the skype conference call.
by THE V
Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Minecraft ThinkTanks map

Hey all I just got thinking randomly about maps, and it came to me a Minecraft ThinkTanks map!
The trees and stuff would be objects and the grass would be a paint.

Let me know if this is a good idea
by ThatGuySam
Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no servers?

Servers should be up in the next few days. Major issues at the server the master is hosted at.
by Cloud
Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey there...

Well, I checked these forums for absolutely no reason at all and was rather surprised that people still play this game. Then again, this game was always quite fun so maybe I shouldn't be as surprised as I was.

I really don't have any intention to start playing this game anytime soon (maybe once or twice, for old times' sake), I just wanted to say hi to anyone that may or may not remember my existence. For those that have or have had a negative impression of me, I don't really blame you. I was not always the most mature person in the world, which I suppose is an understatement considering some instances, and some people (i.e. Phobik) deserved better than the way I treated them.

So, yeah. Hi, kind of nice to still see people on this forum. It brings a rather refreshing nostalgic feeling.
by Garchomp XPL-BMT
Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TT IS NOT DEAD!!!

TT is not dead who said that :?

I will be opening a new Dedicated server in the USA (new Jersey) before the end of the week and will be hosting full time mods including CTF, Battle Royal (both versions), Survivor and maybe some TS or TBM maps that I made a while ago.

Maybe I will at last even put up the fabled TT tank skin museum................

Its alive, lock and load :tankerguns: :pirate:
by Dazzle
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TT IS NOT DEAD!!!

TumbleWeed wrote:mewmewmew

pewpewpew

Also!
If you would like to be notified via Skype when TS games are occurring or about to occur, feel free to add me on Skype: Silverrazr

When initiating games, I try to IM most TTers on my friends list--it helps spread the awareness.

WHOOP!
by parCAT
Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dazzle's New Server

Hi All,

My normal server has been down fro 6 months as the pc just stopped working then I moved house so not really been a priority sorting a new one out, I should have done this years ago but finally I have a data centre server in the US (New Jersey) so will be running my mods 24/7, thanks to Phobik for assistance in getting this running. The server has a great connection and plays really well from the UK so it should also be great for you guys over there.

I will be running full time both versions of Battle Royale, CTF, and Rollerball, and will rotate in other mods such as Survivor, KOTH, Gladiator, Dodgeball plus some BM and TS as well. Server is also available for leagues should you require it.

Last night had a blast in Rollerball, yep its been a while, but had some great games see the Score results below, anyway enjoy the new server and dont forget you will need to install the upgrade pack to get into mine and many more mods, get the pack from here: http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2912

|GAMETYPE:| RollerBall
___ BOTH TEAMS TIED ---
|BLUETEAM POINTS:| 0 |GREENTEAM POINTS:| 0

supratank|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0
Mr Phobik|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 0
Pomp|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0
Dazzle (UF)|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 0
THETANK|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0
pip5528|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 0
Megan|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0

----------------------------------
___ GREENTEAM WON ---
|BLUETEAM POINTS:| 2 |GREENTEAM POINTS:| 6

Dazzle (UF)|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 8
Mr Phobik|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 7
Megan|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 1
THETANK|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 9
pip5528|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 1
supratank|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0

___ GREENTEAM WON ---
|BLUETEAM POINTS:| 1 |GREENTEAM POINTS:| 5

Dazzle (UF)|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 11
Mr Phobik|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 18
Sheepy|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 2
supratank|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 3
pip5528|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 2

___ BLUETEAM WON ---
|BLUETEAM POINTS:| 2 |GREENTEAM POINTS:| 1

Dazzle (UF)|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 20
Mr Phobik|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 29
Sheepy|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 9
supratank|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 19
pip5528|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 3
bennyhill|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0

___ GREENTEAM WON ---
|BLUETEAM POINTS:| 1 |GREENTEAM POINTS:| 4

Dazzle (UF)|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 26
Mr Phobik|TEAM:| GreenTeam |SCORE:| 38
pip5528|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 6
supratank|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 30
unk|TEAM:| BlueTeam |SCORE:| 0
by Dazzle
Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COME IN AND SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT!(no bad words!)

That's fantastic :tankerhappy1:

I remember as a kid I walked into the kitchen and my dad was chopping up Onions, I started to cry so much. I miss Onions, he was a great puppy.
by Taylor
Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, after 8 years of being gone(and occasionally showing up once or twice a year) I am now officially back to this game.
I already had a few fun matches and talked to some players in the few days that I've been back.
I also decided to try my hand at making some new maps as well and work has already begun on a new one, hopefully it will be better than most of my mediocre stuff I made back then.

Sadly I can only be on during weekends most of the time but if you guys have any plans to get together and have a game night here who do I have to contact for that?
Now that that is out of the way, happy tanking!(My goodness that sounds weird.)
- DG
by Downgrade
Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dazzle's Nephew?

He is in fact my godson, but in the UK we tend to use the word uncle for all sorts of relationships.
by Dazzle
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dazzle's Nephew?

I've met Dazzle before and he let me call him daddy.
by dad
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ahoy! Been registered a couple days but have been getting things up and running (Thank Mr Phobik)

Played TT religiously back around when it came out.
by Peachy
Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Here we go again

Dad don't stop playing because of one moron. That was llik at his finest. I put my own time into showing that doushbag how to use TGE and shows his appreciation by busting my nuts in game. Ya just can't fix retarded!
by CB
Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

da roo returns

Been quite a hiatus - moved - changed computers twice - least a year.....anyone still playin'?
by Rooster
Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scrum anyone?

Hi there Merv, nice to have you back! :thumbup: Yup some people still play!
Make sure you download Dazzle's All In One TT Upgrade Pack, it gives you all the latest textures, maps, terrain files and much more!

https://app.box.com/shared/ubdezmv0l6
by ThatGuySam
Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sooo.. TT still works then? Might have to try get it up and running again.
by cpt Rik
Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TS Thursday Aug 7 @ 10 PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all missed out. Had some amazing games. Surprised by Mystery Man showing!

by Cloud
Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm gonna get some cold cuts!

Heya, All. Hope you're all well. Good memories here.
by 44
Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic