DAZZLE S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Search found 8 matches

Return

Well done Mr Phobik !

Well done Phobik for finally getting PTT2 up again :tankerhappy1: :thumbup:
by ThatGuySam
Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Error When Joining Phobik's (beta) [PTT2]

Hey all don't know if it's just me, when I try to join the server Phobik's (beta) [PTT2] I get an error message. :tankerembarras: :?

Phobik If you could let me know what is wrong with my TT files I would be much obliged
by ThatGuySam
Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Convention

Jerry wrote:I have! It could use a few touch ups here and there. Even some centering of one or two. And I don't know how Roller Ball isn't on the banner! Plus the racing game type isn't included......

Send me the pics and I'll put them on :) :rockon: Jerry
by ThatGuySam
Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Minecraft ThinkTanks map

Hey all I just got thinking randomly about maps, and it came to me a Minecraft ThinkTanks map!
The trees and stuff would be objects and the grass would be a paint.

Let me know if this is a good idea
by ThatGuySam
Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scrum anyone?

Hi there Merv, nice to have you back! :thumbup: Yup some people still play!
Make sure you download Dazzle's All In One TT Upgrade Pack, it gives you all the latest textures, maps, terrain files and much more!

https://app.box.com/shared/ubdezmv0l6
by ThatGuySam
Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My Map Ideas

Sounds great Xzyckon.
The sandbox sounds interesting, if u can find a way to link to other servers that'd be cool!
by ThatGuySam
Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Look what I found

Good job Roo,

On a side note I found some old BraveTree videos and pictures when they were first developing the game, check it out here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1R-V ... 3I3SlBZYVk
by ThatGuySam
Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic