DAZZLE S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Well, after 8 years of being gone(and occasionally showing up once or twice a year) I am now officially back to this game.
I already had a few fun matches and talked to some players in the few days that I've been back.
I also decided to try my hand at making some new maps as well and work has already begun on a new one, hopefully it will be better than most of my mediocre stuff I made back then.

Sadly I can only be on during weekends most of the time but if you guys have any plans to get together and have a game night here who do I have to contact for that?
Now that that is out of the way, happy tanking!(My goodness that sounds weird.)
- DG
by Downgrade
Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The tradition lives

As I've done for the past years, I come here every time it's my birthday to say hello.
How's everyone doing? Sad to see that activity here is slowly going down as I've had quite a lot of good memories here.
I'd love to get back into the game but every time I play I get sucked in for a few days then I lose interest, I believe it's because of the lack of players.

Anywho,today I became 21 years old, yes the obnoxious 12 year old brat that got on everyone's nerves is 21, hard to believe eh?
As for me I'll be having a nice breakfast with my parents and going to party later tonight.
Have a lovely day, my former tankers!
Downgrade/Brandon TMG
by Downgrade
Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's 12:31 am and I need sleep

Well, not that late, but the lack of sleep and I don't know...nostalgia brought me to this place again.
I just feel like getting some things off of my chest.
I remember finding this game way back then when I was 10 I think, it was on advertisement in Marble Blast(gold I think) after you quit the game or something, they advertised the garagegames website, I checked it out, found ThinkTanks and the rest is pure bliss.
I know I was quite the annoying 10-12 year old here, hell, I've gone through my old posts and I can't help but cringe.
But the truth is, as annoying I may have seemed to be, this game was a big part of my childhood, it introduced me to online gaming, online communities, it helped me with my English as English is not my native language. I had a blast being part of TMG, I would have considered TMG Leader and Musick to be my first online friends(cheers to you two, wherever you may be!). I had a ton of fun making those horrible maps of mine, I even got a lil bit into scripting I remember.

I can't tell you how excited I was for rollerball season 2. I was going through dazzle's website almost every day for news on it.
And now when I think about this game, I just get mixed feelings of happiness and sadness.

And now I'm some soon to be 23 year old, still into gaming, and man do I miss this game, I miss the community and it's very sad to see what was once a great and booming community end up being a dead and silent forum board.
As cheesy as this is, I'd like to thank all of you for the great time and amazing memories.

Keep on Tanking, this game will forever be part of us.
~ DownGrade
by Downgrade
Sat May 07, 2016 12:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic